What to Expect
No matter where we live, we are exposed to toxins from our environment, our foods, our water, the chemicals we use in our homes and on our bodies, and the air that we breathe.
This fall cleanse will focus on main practices to keep your brain healthy, as there are myriad naturopathic ways to prevent and reverse cognitive decline. As with all detoxification, there is also some focus on the liver.
Detox workshop includes all supplements necessary, as well as a cleanse booklet with instructions and recipes. The classes will be full of information that you can use to help improve energy, joint pain, clear skin, and detoxify your liver and overall body.
What improvements can you expect?
* Clearer Thinking
* Better sleep
* Increased Energy
* Better Digestive Function
* Better Overall Liver Function
* Fewer (or NO!) Headaches
* Weight Loss
* Clear Skin
* Hormonal Balance (fewer hot flashes, less PMS)
* Less Joint Pain
* Better blood sugar control
* Improved Nutritional Habits
* Up-To-Date Information about Toxins and how to avoid
What are the basic detox guidelines?
* Refined carbohydrates (bread, pasta, cookies, muffins)
* Red meat
* Toxic Cleaning Chemicals
* Personal care products with toxins (will be discussed during the classes)
What you can have:
* Detox supplements, which includes a vegan protein powder
* Fruits and vegetables
* Whole grains, as long as they are gluten free
* Lean organic chicken and seafood that is low in mercury
* There are lots of awesome recipes and a meal planning guide in the Detox instruction booklet!
Join our upcoming Cleanse!
Held via zoom, we will make sure to still provide that great group support that helps us all get through.
Thursday evenings, March 16, 23 and 30th, from 6:30-8 pm Cost: $345 - includes supplements, recipe and guide book and zoom classes led by yours truly. I have been leading detox groups for 20 years, and every year try to make improvements so that they are the best they can be. Repeat cleanses get 10% off. Bring a friend - you each get 10% off.