What to Expect
No matter where we live, we are exposed to toxins from our environment, our foods, our water, the chemicals we use in our homes and on our bodies, and the air that we breathe.
Detox Workshops are typically hosted by Dr. Thyr twice a year, in the spring and the fall. The Detox usually lasts about 4 weeks. These workshops are held in group settings so you can support and inspire one another on your journey. We recommend you enlist a buddy to join you on this adventure.
Dr. Thyr has found through her years of practice and leading detoxification workshops that it is a very beneficial experience for people. There may be challenges along the way, but in the end you will find that it is worth the effort. And along those same lines, the more effort you put into the Detox and the more strictly you adhere to the guidelines, the more difference you will feel.
We supply all of the necessary detoxification supplements and an instruction booklet with recipes and general Detox guidelines
What improvements can you expect?
* Clear Skin
* Weight Loss
* Increased Energy
* Better Digestive Function
* Better Overall Liver Function
* Fewer (or NO!) Headaches
* Clearer Thinking
* Hormonal Balance (fewer hot flashes, less PMS)
* Less Joint Pain
* Improved Nutritional Habits
* Up-To-Date Information about Toxins
What are the basic detox guidelines?
* Refined carbohydrates (bread, pasta, cookies, muffins)
* Red meat
* Toxic Cleaning Chemicals
* Personal care products with toxins (will be discussed during the classes)
What you can have:
* Detox supplements, which includes a protein powder
* Fruits and vegetables
* Whole grains, as long as they are gluten free
* Lean organic chicken and seafood that is low in mercury
* There are lots of awesome recipes and a meal planning guide in the Detox instruction booklet!